10 June 2007

The Places I Will Go (Fun with Google Earth)

If you play with Google Earth, you might find these interesting.

La Chureca (notice the yellow bus...that is most likely Guillermo and Open Hearts Ministry)
12° 9'52.72"N
86°18'12.06"W

Quinta Havilah (The Open Hearts Ministry farm)
12° 6'4.97"N
86°21'4.29"W

Condominio Allyson (The apartments I will most likely live in.)
12° 5'48.55"N
86°20'58.39"W

Monte Hermon ...to the best I can remember it is at least near here. (site of the next vocational school)
12° 4'45.26"N
86°21'49.08"W

Campo Alegria
11°29'7.43"N
85°47' 25.31"W

And for comparison...The River Ministry Center site
36° 8'2.26"N
85°31'23.20"W

Enjoy the "Flight!"

Blessings,
Eli

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Eli,

I want to keep up-to-date with your travels. Missions work has been a burden on my heart recently; I want to go only where God would land me and whether that's Cookeville or Africa, I want to live it for Him! You are a prime example to me of leaving everything behind for the sake of Christ. Godbless!
-Jessica D.

Unknown said...

eli, i found this and looking forward to more pictures.
love,
dad

Moma Jo said...

My son, my son...so much heartbreak in these children's lives. Praise God for people willing to share unconditional love. So glad you can be a part of that. Lifting you up daily, Love you forever, Moma

mj said...

Such a pleasure to know you. Have enjoyed reading your entries, pictures and "card". Picture of you with child was fantastic. Had note from your mother filled with sadness that you werent home and joy that you are doing such wonderous things. You need to start a book you are a mighty fine writer. M J