13 December 2007

Butterflies

Here is a praise. We had the meeting with Pastor Manuel today, and I had mentioned in the original version of my last blog that there was a possibility that we could not fully trust him and I had requested prayer about the situation and our meeting with him. It turns out that everything was just a misunderstanding due to some work being arranged that spanned 4 people and 2 languages...so he really is trustworthy after all. He also asked that we all made sure to clear his name with anyone we spoke with about the situation beforehand, so I needed to post an apology to honor that in case you read the original version before I edited out that part.

Amazing sign of how creation speaks to the majesty of God...as we were all going to the meeting, the air around Los Cedros and the surrounding area was filled with literally tens of thousands of white butterflies (I drove through them for at least 2 kilometers and the school grounds where we met were covered in them). I saw it to be a sign of peace and restoration.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ELI
WHERE IS THE JAWBONE PICTURE IT LOOKS COMPRESSED FROM TOP TO BOTTOM
DAD